Demonstration by Enrique, who won 3rd place in June 2010 at International Grooming Competition - European Championship
1) How to wash West Highland Terrier using MD10 Dog Shampoo and Conditioner.
2) How to wash Poodle using MD10 Dog Grooming Shampoo and Conditioner.
Please Note: Two different methods of Conditioner. If you find the coat gets cloggy, heavy, sticky or dull (no shine), please dilute the conditioner further.
1) Pour it over like in this video, OR
2) Put in a fine mist spray and apply as you dry. Please read one of my client’s email.
“I did receive the samples you sent me and have been very impressed with them. I have bathed the poodle I am competing with, three times now and each time his coat looks a little better, I also use the conditioner very diluted in a spray bottle with a fine mist spray and it enables me to get his very curly coat straight without heaviness or stickiness and is much easier to scissor and get a good finish.”
3) See the result of the MD10 Yorkshire Terrier Shampoo & Silky Smooth Conditioner.
Who is Enrique?
Enrique dicovered the MD10 collection at the 3rd WORLD GROOMING TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP in 2007, who MD10 sponsored the Spanish Team. Since then Enrique has been using the MD10 collection on his dog, for his clients at his grooming salon and for Grooming Competitions.
The photo is from 2007, when his team won 3rd place at World Grooming Team Championship using the MD10 collection.
He has a Successful Pet Grooming Salon in Spain, and lives with Standard Poodle, West Highland Terrier.
Best Shampoo For Bearded Collie
Best Shampoo For Husky Alaskan Malamute
Best Shampoo For Old English Sheep Dog